Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Consumer Review: Shimano CPC-X66MB

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shimano CPC-X66MB

  I recently moved to Naples, FL. The apartments that I am renting here is on the water, and someone had left a rod. I began taking up fishing and soon realized I needed a better rod in order to catch the “big ones”.
  I have recently bought a new rod, the Shimano CPC-X66MB it cost me about $100.00 at the Bass Pro Shop, and I am using the old reel still from the other pole. The rod itself is amazingly light and very flexible. I have found that I have a much better ability to control the lure through the water. One of the most important parts to catching a fish is causing the lure to act like a real fish and to twitch through the water as if it were injured. The flexibility of the rod lets me flick the rod much better and really give the lure an added likeness of being real.
 I am thoroughly satisfied with the rod and it has proven to be a great buy. Now I just need to find a reel to upgrade for it. I would suggest this rod to anyone looking to upgrade from a beginners fishing rod.