Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Consumer Review: Gillete Mach 3 Turbo

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gillete Mach 3 Turbo

 Gillette Mach3 Turbo's three-bladed manual razor has been around for over 10 years and is still rated among the best of manual razors. Mach3 provides a close, comfortable shave at a reasonable price for both razor and replacement cartridges. Comparing the Mach3 to both the five-bladed Gillette Fusion ($11) or the four-bladed Schick Quattro ( $10) the Mach3 is better than the Quattro but not as good as the Fusion. Still, the Mach3's replacement blades cost about a dollar less than those of the Fusion, so there's a significant cost savings over time and there is not much difference.
  I have found that the Gillette Mach 3 works far better than other razors. I have a very sensitive face, and can easily start to breakout if using a rough blade that irritates my skin. I love this razor and it has always given me a nice clean shave. I would reccomend it to anyone.