Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Consumer Review: Chick-Fil-A

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chick-Fil-A


One of my favorite places to eat is Chick-Fil-A. It is a fast food restaurant, but it is somehow different than all the rest. They have friendly service, good food, and clean facilities. The food is priced a little higher than other fast food companies, but you get so much more.  Here in Naples for the month of February they gave out a different breakfast item free every day. The most surprising of all for me was the sausage biscuit. That’s all it is, sausage on a bread biscuit, but it’s good. I thought it would be horrible because it just looked so plain, and I thought where is the egg and cheese? I tell you the truth, it doesn’t need it. Chick-fil-a’s entire menu seems to be this way though. Their food is better all-around than any other fast food company. It does cost a little more, but I bet you will like what you get. I always recommend Chick-Fil-A to my friends; just don’t try to eat there on Sunday. They are closed nationwide every Sunday.