Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Consumer Review: ChuckIt!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

ChuckIt!


  This week I am going to let you in on one of my favorite Pet Toys. I am an animal lover, and I have two dogs. Both dogs love to chase tennis balls and just about anything you throw. The Chuckit Ultra is a very basic toy, but it does an amazing thing. The Chuckit helps you throw tennis balls 2-3 times the normal distance you could with your arm alone. The benefit of this product is completely two fold. First you won’t be throwing your arm out or even getting tired trying to chuck a tennis ball for your dog. Second the distance you can throw is now much further, so the dog is happy. I have seen this product before at stores but was not impressed. I thought to myself that I could probably throw the same distance. I decided to buy it one day just for some fun. To my amazement it really works well. I was throwing the ball easily twice the distance many times up to 3 times the distance. I actually had to throw lighter because the ball was going so far my dog lost sight of it! To any dog owners out there with dogs that love to fetch. The Chuckit Ultra is an amazing product that will fill your life with hours of fun. Try it out sometime.