Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Consumer Review: Klipsch Pro Audio 2.1

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Klipsch Pro Audio 2.1



I know you all must be waiting for me to dish the dirt on some product I hate, but the time has not come yet. This week I’m sitting at my desk and I notice my computer speakers. They are not just any average speakers they are Klipsch THX speakers. They are top of the line , and I would venture to say the best speakers out. Here’s the story behind the speakers. Three years ago when I was still using my old computer my dad was looking to get me a birthday present. My old speakers had just blown and I asked for some help. He must have been feeling good because he got me the top of the line speakers, Klipsch THX set. They have awesome sound great base, and they have a powerful subwoofer. Now here is the most important part. When I went to buy my new computer a few months ago, I saw the same exact speakers on display with the new computers. This goes to prove that the speakers hold their own and truly are a very great value. If your looking for some speakers that will really add some great sound to your computer I recommend looking at the Klipsch THX speakers.