Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Consumer Review: Rick Case Honda of Davie

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rick Case Honda of Davie

  I want to talk this week about a great experience I had with Rick Case Honda, and an employee named Frank Parlante. I normally have a very hard time with car dealerships and the salesman that go with it. Frank Parlante at Rick Case Honda is the first to change this for me. I met Frank while my fiancé and I were returning our leases, and looking for 2 new cars. Frank really went out of his way for us.
We have been dealing with Rick Case for about 3 years now throughout our lease term. The whole way they have offered us amazing grade A service, and Frank was no exception. I wish I could tell you all the things he did to make our experience great, but there are just too many. I will list a couple; He showed us any and all vehicles we wanted to see with not a bit of rush, he clearly explained pros and cons of all our options, he always greeted us with a humble smile and a handshake to make us feel welcome, and at the end he preset all the cars settings to the best of his ability. I have got to say in a world of dealerships and salesman who just want the sale and the commission Rick Case and Frank really changed the game.
  To conclude I want to recommend anyone that is considering a Honda to consider Rick Case Honda, and ask for Frank Parlante.  His information is below.
  Short Note: I want to add that I do live in Naples, FL and I went to look at cars at Germain Honda of Naples.  I had a far different experience than at Rick Case. They took a very long time to approach and help me, and gave me a quote that actually felt like an insult. I will not return there, and will instead go to Rick Case

Rick Case Honda
(877) 527-6510
www.rickcase.com/davie-honda/

Frank Parlante
(305) 804-5770