Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Consumer Review: Introduction Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Introduction Blog

  My name is Louis Edward Grubb, but I go by my middle name Ed .I am finishing two degrees, a bachelors in both Marketing and Management. I currently live in Naples Florida with my fiancée Caroline. We are planning to get married in July. I work for Naples Equity Advisors, which is a company that my father and I started.

   I came up with the idea for this blog while dealing with a well-known company. Their customer service and company representatives were so horrible I just wanted to tell someone else. I realized that I could let others know about very good and poor companies as I run into them. The end result hopefully being someone can gain from my experiences. Hope there is something you can take away from here. Thanks for visiting!

Ed