Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Consumer Review: Gateway FX6840

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gateway FX6840

  I want to tell everyone this time about my new  Gateway computer. I have had it now for a few months and I have got to say it is a great computer. I had originally been looking at the Hewlett-Packard and the Dell computers, but after seeing the Gateway I decided to change my mind. This is the computer I bought:
Gateway FX6840-15e
Intel Core i7 870 processor
8 GB DDR3 memory
ATI Radeon HD5750 Graphics – 1GB GDDRS V RAM
1 Terabyte hard drive
Super Multi DVD +/- RW optical drive
5.1 channel high-definition audio

  The biggest reason I choose to go with the gateway is that it offered the same specifications as the other computer brands, but was $100.00 dollars cheaper. I actually almost didn’t even see it because one had just sold and they hadn’t brought another one to the floor yet.  I am extremely pleased with the Gateway.