Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Consumer Review: Microsoft Wirless Mobile Mouse 6000

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Microsoft Wirless Mobile Mouse 6000


This week I had to buy a new mouse. I ended up buying a mouse from Best Buy that was made by Microsoft. It uses the new Blue Track technology that is supposed to be the most accurate laser out. I disagree and have not been satisfied with it.
 I had an old normal laser mouse before made by HP, and it always worked without fail. Since purchasing the new Microsoft mouse, I have encountered a few problems where the arrow on the screen lags behind or stutters. In addition, I play a few video games, and it works horrible for them. It actually worked so bad I have resorted to using an old wired mouse.
  The Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000 cost me about $40.00 dollars and I regret buying it. I will now need to go buy a new mouse. You may have some different experience, but I am extremely disappointed in the performance.